Grossing $261 million against a production budget of $185–196 million, the film is estimated to have lost as much as $130 million, and plans for future films were cancelled.
Similarly, Is Terminator dark fate profitable?
As of this posting, the Tim Miller-directed and James Cameron-produced Terminator: Dark Fate has earned $29 million domestic and $124 million worldwide following a disastrous global launch.
Additionally, How much money did dark fate loss? Dark Fate faces losses of $120 million-plus for partners Skydance Media, Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox, which each put up 30 percent of the $185 million budget (Disney, which now owns the Fox film studio, will absorb the loss), sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
- 1 How much was Arnold Schwarzenegger paid for Terminator dark fate?
- 2 How much is James Cameron worth?
- 3 How much did dark fate cost?
- 4 Was Terminator 3 a success?
- 5 What is the Terminator franchise worth?
- 6 How much did Arnold Schwarzenegger make per movie?
- 7 Who turned down the role of Terminator?
- 8 Is Arnold Schwarzenegger a billionaire?
- 9 Who is the richest actor of the world?
- 10 Who is the richest film director?
- 11 What went wrong with Terminator 3?
- 12 What did James Cameron think of Terminator 3?
- 13 What did James Cameron think of Alien 3?
- 14 What movie has made the most money?
- 15 Who is the highest paid actor for one movie?
- 16 How much was Arnold Schwarzenegger paid for Terminator 2?
- 17 How much does Sylvester Stallone make per movie?
- 18 Who was originally slated for Terminator?
- 19 Who was the first choice for Terminator?
- 20 Did Stallone turn down Terminator?
How much was Arnold Schwarzenegger paid for Terminator dark fate?
It was a super low budget film with only $6.4 million in funds so Arnold was paid only $75,000 for his role. As we know, the film was a massive success grossing over $78 million at the box office.
How much is James Cameron worth?
Cameron’s films have grossed approximately US$2 billion in North America and US$6 billion worldwide. Avatar and Titanic are the highest and third highest-grossing films of all time, earning $2.85 billion and $2.19 billion, respectively.
|James Cameron CC|
How much did dark fate cost?
The latest film, “Terminator: Dark Fate,” cost at least $185 million to make, not including tens of millions of dollars in marketing expenses.
Was Terminator 3 a success?
Kassar wanted to have Terminator 3 and Terminator 4 shot back to back, possibly with different directors. Plans to shoot the film and its sequel simultaneously were later dropped, in case Terminator 3 did not become a success. Later in 2000, the start of production on Terminator 3 was delayed by a year.
What is the Terminator franchise worth?
Later that year, the company faced legal issues and filed for bankruptcy, putting the franchise rights up for sale. The rights were valued at about $70 million. In 2010, the rights were sold for $29.5 million to Pacificor, a hedge fund that was Halcyon’s largest creditor.
How much did Arnold Schwarzenegger make per movie?
As of 2020, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a net worth of $400 million. At the peak of his career, he consistently earned $20-30 million per movie. During his career, Arnold has earned hundreds of millions of dollars in film salaries.
Who turned down the role of Terminator?
4. Mel Gibson. Mel Gibson has had a blockbuster career as an actor, starring in both the Mad Max and Lethal Weapon series, and as a director, winning an Academy Award for Braveheart (1995), in which he also starred. Gibson turned down the lead role in The Terminator (1984), which went to Arnold Schwarzenegger instead.
Is Arnold Schwarzenegger a billionaire?
As of 2021, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s net worth is
estimated to be $400 million
. Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian actor, producer, businessman, investor, author, philanthropist, activist, politician, and former professional bodybuilder.
|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
1 oct. 2021
Who is the richest actor of the world?
Forbes publishes yearly lists of the highest-paid actors and actresses based on total earnings from 1 June the previous year to 1 June the current year.
Highest annual earnings.
|2||Dwayne Johnson||$124 million|
|3||Robert Downey Jr.||$81 million|
|4||Chris Hemsworth||$64.5 million|
Who is the richest film director?
Go To Section
|2||Steven Spielberg||$5.41 Billion|
|3||Joao Moreira Salles||$5.33 Billion|
|4||James Cameron||$700 Million|
What went wrong with Terminator 3?
Terminator: Dark Fate
Both Terminator 3, Salvation and Genisys failed to muster a loyal sequel of their own. … Similar to Genisys’ numerous retcons, it was argued that erasing John from the mythology removes the emotional punch from the original films and nullifies the sacrifices made for him.
What did James Cameron think of Terminator 3?
On the other hand, Cameron did state that he liked Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines in that same interview, describing it as, “Great.” “There was a small part of me that hoped it wasn’t good,” Cameron added, “but another part of me hoped it [would succeed]. And it did. And I’m so glad it did.
What did James Cameron think of Alien 3?
Cameron has been vocal in his displeasure with Alien 3 killing its characters off, but in doing so—and culminating with Ripley’s heroic sacrifice—Fincher’s film challenged not just the audience, but the franchise’s future.
What movie has made the most money?
Top Lifetime Grosses
|4||Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens||$2,069,521,700|
Who is the highest paid actor for one movie?
Below are 25 of the highest paid movie roles of all time, ranked:
- Will Smith as Agent J in “Men in Black 3”
- Keanu Reeves as Neo in “The Matrix” trilogy. …
- Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt in “Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol” …
- Robert Downey Jr. …
- Sandra Bullock as Dr. …
- Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter in “Alice in Wonderland” …
How much was Arnold Schwarzenegger paid for Terminator 2?
Schwarzenegger was reportedly paid $15 million for the role.
How much does Sylvester Stallone make per movie?
Sylvester Stallone makes anywhere from $10 million to $20 million a movie these days.
Who was originally slated for Terminator?
James Cameron has revealed that the controversial star almost played the killer robot in the 80s classic. James Cameron has revealed that O. J. Simpson was almost cast as the Terminator in his cult classic sci-fi film.
Who was the first choice for Terminator?
It’s well known that Stallone was the first choice for the T-800.
Did Stallone turn down Terminator?
Sylvester Stallone and Mel Gibson both turned down the Terminator role. The studio suggested O. J. Simpson but Cameron did not feel that Simpson, at that time, would be believable as a killer.