You can add cash to your prepaid account during activation or any time on this page, My Account, Mobile My Account or dialing #111. You’ll need a Top Up card, credit card or debit card.
Once you’ve got your voucher, simply text the unique voucher PIN to 789111 to top up by text. Or call 789 to top up by phone.
Subsequently, Can you top up a pay as you go phone online?
To avail of the text top-up option, first you will need to register a credit or debit card with your mobile provider. … Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account.
Also, Is Virgin pay as you go ending?
Virgin Media’s Pay As You Go service is coming to an end by July 2020.
Is Virgin Mobile as fast as EE?
Overall, we’re impressed with what Virgin Mobile delivered. Independent network testers Opensignal and Speedtest by Ookla put typical speeds over the EE network in the 32.99 – 35.9 Mbps range and we don’t expect the experience on Virgin’s 4G to differ from that drastically. That’s like decent home broadband fast.
Last Review : 15 days ago.
- 1 How do I recharge my virgin SIM?
- 2 How do I check my Virgin Sim balance?
- 3 How fast is Virgin Mobile 4G?
- 4 Is Virgin Mobile being phased out?
- 5 Does Virgin work on EE network?
- 6 Who is Virgin Mobile owned by?
- 7 What speed is Virgin Mobile?
- 8 Did Virgin Mobile get bought out?
- 9 How do I add 1GB data to AT&T?
- 10 Does Virgin Mobile do pay as you go?
- 11 Can I top up someone else’s phone virgin?
- 12 Will an EE phone take a Virgin SIM card?
- 13 How do you put minutes on your phone?
- 14 Can you put prepaid minutes on any cell phone?
- 15 Who bought out Virgin Mobile?
How do I recharge my virgin SIM?
Open the app, tap the ‘Recharge’ button next to your wallet and select the voucher option. Alternately, you can go to the payment screen and select ‘Add Credit’. There are 2 ways you can top up your wallet with a voucher in the app: Scan your voucher or enter the recharge number manually in the app.
How do I check my Virgin Sim balance?
– Visit m.virginmedia.com/account.
– Visit your app store and search for “Virgin Mobile My Account” for the balance app.
– Text Balance to 789789.
– Call 789 and press option ‘1’ for your remaining allowances.
– Or check it on a computer by visiting Your Account.
How fast is Virgin Mobile 4G?
Is Virgin Mobile being phased out?
The Virgin Mobile USA service will be discontinued, and we are happy to announce that most of the existing Virgin Mobile customers will be transferred to our sister brand, Boost Mobile beginning in February.
Does Virgin work on EE network?
The company was launched by Virgin Group in 1999 as the world’s first Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). As a virtual operator, Virgin Mobile does not maintain its own network and currently uses the EE network.
Who is Virgin Mobile owned by?
Sir Richard Branson
What speed is Virgin Mobile?
Network 4G download/upload speeds 4G latency (ms)
—————— ————————- —————
Virgin Mobile (EE) 33.7/8.9Mbps 37.3ms
Three 21.6/7.4Mbps 46.3ms
Vodafone 25.1/7.8Mbps 39.4ms
O2 16.9/5.7Mbps 37.4ms
Did Virgin Mobile get bought out?
Sprint announced today that it’s going to be shutting down Virgin Mobile USA starting on February 2nd, transferring existing customers to Boost Mobile instead. … To facilitate this move Virgin Group has agreed with Sprint to transfer existing Virgin Mobile US customers to the Boost brand ahead of the sale to Dish.
How do I add 1GB data to AT&T?
– Log in to myAT&T, or use the myAT&T app.
– Select Add Packages. You’ll see your current packages followed by other available packages. Select the packages you’d like then select Continue.
– Review your changes, and to accept, select Submit. Your changes will be applied to your account immediately.
Does Virgin Mobile do pay as you go?
If you’re a Pay As You Go customer on our Starter or Daily plan, you can choose a JAM pack of minutes, texts and data to use with your Virgin Mobile phone.
Can I top up someone else’s phone virgin?
Re: Topping up someone else’s phone However you can top up your father’s number without speaking with anyone: you can top up by IVR [the automated phone system] or at an ATM/cash point where the only thing you will be asked for is the mobile number. Hope this helps.
Will an EE phone take a Virgin SIM card?
Re: Will a virgin media sim work in an EE locked phone? no virgin no longer use EE sim cards.
How do you put minutes on your phone?
– Log on to your service provider’s website and into your account.
– Click the “Add Airtime” or similar link.
– Scroll through the choices offered. Most prepaid services offer a choice between several packages; usually a set number of minutes to be used within a certain timeframe.
Can you put prepaid minutes on any cell phone?
You can only use your old handset to get a prepaid SIM from the same provider as your previous one. Many phones are programmed to only work with the providers you got the phone from in the beginning. If you wish to switch to another provider, you have to get a new handset along with the SIM card.
Who bought out Virgin Mobile?