☛On Windows PC
- Map the Synology NAS to a network drive on your computer. …
- Go to the iCloud website and download iCloud for Windows. …
- Install iCloud Drive on your Windows PC. …
- Open the folders of Synology NAS and iCloud Drive, drag and drop files between cloud storage, they will be synced to iCloud or NAS automatically.
Similarly, How do I upload pictures to Synology NAS?
How do I batch upload photos to Synology Photos?
- Launch your web browser. On Windows, use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. …
- Sign in to Synology Photos and go to the Photos tab.
- Drag-and-drop photos, videos, or folders to the browser. …
- Track the upload progress from the Background Tasks window that pops-up.
Additionally, Can I backup Iphone to Synology? To copy files from your iOS device to DS cloud:
Open DS file or any other file browser on your OS device and find the file you want to copy to DS cloud. Select Open with… and pick DS cloud. Choose the destination folder. Tap Done to finish and copy the file to DS cloud.
- 1 How do I move files to my Synology NAS?
- 2 How do I copy files to my Synology NAS?
- 3 How do I import files into Synology NAS?
- 4 How do I backup my iPhone to a server?
- 5 How do I backup my iPhone to a network drive?
- 6 How do I copy files to my NAS drive?
- 7 How do I transfer data to my NAS?
- 8 How do I upload an entire folder to Synology?
- 9 How do I upload files to a network drive?
- 10 How do I transfer files from Mac to Synology NAS?
- 11 How do I backup my iPhone to private cloud?
- 12 How do I backup my iPhone without iCloud or iTunes?
- 13 Can I backup iPhone remotely?
- 14 How do I Backup my iPhone to an external hard drive Windows?
- 15 How do I wirelessly Backup my iPhone to my computer?
- 16 How do I Backup my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
- 17 How do I transfer files from WD My Cloud to Synology NAS?
- 18 What is a NAS file share?
- 19 What is the difference between upload skip and upload overwrite?
- 20 How do I access a network drive?
- 21 How do I add files to a shared location?
How do I move files to my Synology NAS?
Drag and Drop Files/Folders between Browsers
- Go to Settings > General > File Station.
- Tick Enable drag and drop between browsers.
- Click OK.
- Open two web browsers of the same kind (e.g., Firefox), and connect them respectively to the source and target Synology NAS.
- Launch File Station on both Synology NAS.
How do I copy files to my Synology NAS?
- Select the files or folders you want to move or copy. …
- Press Ctrl + X to cut or Ctrl + C to copy the files/folders. …
- Go to the destination folder on the Synology NAS.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the files/folders.
How do I import files into Synology NAS?
Sign in to your Synology NAS and open File Station. Go to Settings > General > Browse Local Files, and select Browse files from local computer with File Station. Click OK. Sign in again to your Synology NAS to refresh the web console page.
How do I backup my iPhone to a server?
Directions to back up using iCloud:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. …
- Scroll down, tap iCloud Backup. …
- Tap Back Up Now and stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
How do I backup my iPhone to a network drive?
You cannot directly backup an iPhone to a network drive. What you can do is backup your iPhone on your computer How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support and then move the backup file manually over to a drive of your choice.
How do I copy files to my NAS drive?
To move or copy files from your computer to the NAS you can use the same commands as you have in windows (ctrl+c= copy, ctrl+v= paste), drag and drop between the windows, or upload.
How do I transfer data to my NAS?
How to easily copy NAS to NAS?
- Click Add Folder to select the folders on the NAS device you want to backup.
- It will pop out a window Share/NAS Management, click Add Network Location at the bottom.
- It will pop out another window, type the IP address of the NAS device, input the username and password to connect the NAS.
How do I upload an entire folder to Synology?
Upload Files or Folders
- From the upper part of the left panel, select a destination folder on Synology Router.
- Click Upload, choose Upload – Skip or Upload – Overwrite and select files or folders from your local computer.
How do I upload files to a network drive?
You can upload files into private or shared folders.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the top left, click New. File Upload or Folder Upload.
- Choose the file or folder you want to upload.
How do I transfer files from Mac to Synology NAS?
- Open Finder on your Mac computer.
- Find the menu bar along the top of the screen.
- Click Go and select Connect to Server.
- Enter your DSM username and password. …
- Finally, if your user name credentials are correct, you will now see your Synology NAS listed under the Shared section of your Finder window.
How do I backup my iPhone to private cloud?
Back up to iCloud
- Tap on “Settings” > [your name] top button > “iCloud” > “iCloud Backup.”
- If “iCloud Backup” is switched off, toggle it on. If it’s already toggled on, and you’re preparing to wipe your old iPhone, you may want to tap “Back Up Now” just in case.
How do I backup my iPhone without iCloud or iTunes?
How to Back Up iPhone to Computer Without iTunes via Finder
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open Finder.
- Unlock your phone and trust the computer. …
- Click [your iPhone’s name] under “Locations”.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up your iPhone to computer without iTunes.
Can I backup iPhone remotely?
Sorry but there isn’t any way to do that remotely. If, by any chance you had iCloud Contacts turned on and/or iCloud Photo Library turned on while the phone was still working, those sync automatically after every change.
How do I Backup my iPhone to an external hard drive Windows?
Open iTunes and connect your iPhone. Click the device icon in the top left, then click “back up now.” Once the process is complete, go to the iTunes backup folder (“%appdata%Apple ComputerMobileSyncBackup”). Locate the latest backup folder, right-click, press “copy” and then paste it to your external hard drive.
How do I wirelessly Backup my iPhone to my computer?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I Backup my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
You can follow the steps given below to do this.
- Connect your iPhone with the Wi-Fi network.
- Select Settings> iCloud> Backup.
- Activate the iCloud backup.
- Be on Wi-Fi connection and select Back Up Now.
- You can check it by selecting Settings> iCloud> Storage> Manage Storage. After then, you can choose the device.
How do I transfer files from WD My Cloud to Synology NAS?
Way to migrate the data from WD to Synology directly
- take one disk out from WD.
- put it into a Synology.
- Set up SHR or other RAID on a Synology.
- Mount the drive WD drive via Ethernet.
- Copy data over.
- move another drive to a Synology.
- expand the RAID.
Network-attached storage (NAS) is a file-level (as opposed to block-level storage) computer data storage server connected to a computer network providing data access to a heterogeneous group of clients. … They typically provide access to files using network file sharing protocols such as NFS, SMB, or AFP.
What is the difference between upload skip and upload overwrite?
Select upload to only replace files on the remote site with files transferred from the local machine. Select overwrite to complete the transfer by replacing the file that’s already in the destination folder. … Select skip to cancel the transfer and leave the original file in the destination folder.
How do I access a network drive?
Click File Explorer.
Click This PC in the left side shortcut menu. Click Computer > Map network drive > Map network drive to enter Mapping wizard. Confirm drive letter to use (next available shows up by default).
Shared network locations Save files in a folder that your recipients can also access. You can then send recipients a message containing a link to the shared location. On the Insert tab, in the Links group, click Hyperlink.