– Open the Find My iPhone website in any web browser.
– Find your iPhone in the list of devices in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen and click on it.
– Click “Erase iPhone” and then click “Erase” to confirm.
Click the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device. Click Lost Mode or Lock. Follow the onscreen instructions, keeping the following in mind: Passcode: If your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch has a passcode, it’s required to unlock the device.
Subsequently, How do I turn off Find My iPhone activation lock without previous owner?
All that the previous owner needs to do is erase your iPhone and remove your iPhone from their account remotely. Once this has been done, the activation lock will be gone from your phone. You can then set up your device as a new phone without any issues.
Also, How do you unlock a disabled iPhone using iCloud?
– Open icloud.com/find in a browser on your computer. …
– Use your Apple ID and password to log in to your account. …
– Click All Devices at the top of the screen. …
– Select the device of yours that is disabled. …
– Click Erase, and then Confirm Erase.
Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
iMyFone iBypasser. iMyFone iBypasser helps you bypass iCloud Activation Lock without having Apple ID or passcode. You can utilize this for iPhone, iPad, and iPod as well. After removing the iCloud Activation Lock, you’d be able to access the device but not phone call, cellular, and iCloud of your new Apple ID.
Last Review : 12 days ago.
- 1 How do I remove activation lock from Lost iPhone?
- 2 How do you enable Find My iPhone after it has been disabled?
- 3 How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- 4 Can Apple unlock my iPhone if it’s disabled?
- 5 How do I remove activation lock without previous owner?
- 6 Can you get past Apple activation lock?
- 7 How do I get the activation lock off my stolen iPhone?
- 8 Can someone unlock my lost iPhone?
- 9 What happened to find my iPhone?
- 10 How do you unlock a disabled iPhone if you know the password?
- 11 Can a lost or stolen iPhone be activated?
- 12 How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode without iTunes?
- 13 Can an activation locked iPhone be unlocked?
- 14 How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
- 15 Can I unlock a iPhone I found?
How do I remove activation lock from Lost iPhone?
– Go to Settings on your phone.
– Tap Your Name/Apple ID at the top of settings. …
– Tap iCloud.
– Select the setting for Find my iPhone.
– Tap the switch to turn it off.
– You will be asked for your iCloud password to continue.
– Enter your password.
How do you enable Find My iPhone after it has been disabled?
You need the phone in your possession to enable Find My. The option is at Settings > [username] > Find My > Find My iPhone.
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
– Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. …
– While your device is connected, force restart it: …
– When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore. …
– Wait for the process to finish.
Can Apple unlock my iPhone if it’s disabled?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Once your iPhone says “iPhone is disabled. … People sometimes think Apple Stores have special tools that can unlock disabled iPhones, but they don’t. The only thing you can do is completely erase your iPhone and start over.
How do I remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
Can you get past Apple activation lock?
Ask Apple to Remove Activation Lock for You If you still can’t activate your iPhone, there’s one more thing you can try. Apple will remove Activation Lock from a device for which you have a valid proof of purchase. You can do this in one of two ways: Make an appointment at your local Apple Store.
How do I get the activation lock off my stolen iPhone?
– From a web browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
– Go to Find iPhone.
– Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
– Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
– Click Erase [device].
Can someone unlock my lost iPhone?
iPhones and iPads A thief won’t be able to unlock your phone without your passcode. … You can head to Apple’s Find My iPhone website to remotely locate your lost iPhone or iPad. To prevent a thief from using your device, put it into “Lost Mode.” This will disable all notifications and alarms on it.
What happened to find my iPhone?
The dedicated Find My iPhone app was removed by Apple after the iOS 13 and iPad OS update; although users can continue to use the feature. After removing the application, Apple has merged the Find My iPhone and the Find My Friends applications into one app that is simply called Find My.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone if you know the password?
– Launch iTunes and wait for it to detect your iPhone and then tap the iPhone icon.
– Now, hit on the ‘Update’ button instead of ‘Restore iPhone’. Yes, that’s correct, you’ll now be asked to enter your passcode of your device. …
Can a lost or stolen iPhone be activated?
You can never use a stolen iphone. You can never bypass the activation lock provided by Apple as security measure! Atleast you can’t make the device as your own. You can only use it if you know passcode of the mobile.
How do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Can an activation locked iPhone be unlocked?
It is definitely possible to bypass iCloud Activation Lock but it isn’t possible to fully “unlock” it. In other words, if you reset or update the device, it will become locked again.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
Can I unlock a iPhone I found?
Activation Lock (described below) requres the original owner to unlock the iPhone or it will remain useless to you. If you really “found” the iPhone, return it to the original owner or the authirities. try holding the home and power buttons at the same time for about a minute!Apr 20, 2014