– The dispassionate father watched television while his son cried on the floor. …
– When the dispassionate students were informed of their teacher’s death, they acted as if nothing in their lives had changed. …
– Liza is a dispassionate person who rarely displays her emotions to others.
adjective. free from or unaffected by passion; devoid of personal feeling or bias; impartial; calm: a dispassionate critic.
Subsequently, What is dispassionate interest?
your unbiased opinion dispassionate suggests freedom from the influence of strong feeling and often implies cool or even cold judgment. a dispassionate summation of the facts objective stresses a tendency to view events or persons as apart from oneself and one’s own interest or feelings.
Also, How do you use the word them in a sentence?
– We’ll take care of them together. …
– After lunch, all four of them went outside to play ball. …
– This was a very interesting experience to them . …
– He would drive them from place to place as his master wished. …
– A sudden gust of wind circled them and whispered words in her mind.
What does it mean to live humanely?
To live humanely means to consider animals and their welfare in the every day choices you make. … By practicing a humane lifestyle, you can impact so many aspects of life around you—from animals, to the environment, to your own health.
Last Review : 11 days ago.
- 1 What is a subhuman person?
- 2 What sentence starts with them?
- 3 What are signs of my Unmanageability?
- 4 Is Dement a Scrabble word?
- 5 Are there subhumans?
- 6 What does it mean to be subhuman?
- 7 What part of speech is these?
- 8 What does unmanageable mean to me?
- 9 What is the opposite of subhuman?
- 10 What type of pronoun is them?
- 11 What is the Dement?
- 12 What humanize means?
- 13 Is these an adjective or adverb?
- 14 What is a sentence with the word them?
- 15 Why is being humane important?
What is a subhuman person?
(sʌbhyumən ) adjective. If you describe someone or their situation as subhuman, you mean that they behave or live in a much worse way than human beings normally do. The dictatorship treated women as subhuman.
What sentence starts with them?
Basically most sentences you’d start off with “It is them” can equally well be started with just “Them”. “This desert has spiky rollypollies. Them you need to fear rather than spiders.” Them Crooked Vultures is a rock supergroup formed in Los Angeles in 2009 by John Paul Jones, Dave Grohl and Josh Homme.
What are signs of my Unmanageability?
– I overwhelm myself with stories, fears and worries. …
– I use these fears and anger as emotional armour protecting myself from feeling the moment and keeping myself in the future. …
– I try and control everything around me.
– I am committed to being rigid and unflexible in viewing my current situation.
– I forget to breathe.
Is Dement a Scrabble word?
Yes, dement is in the scrabble dictionary.
Are there subhumans?
The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being. Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal.
What does it mean to be subhuman?
(Entry 1 of 2) : less than human: such as. a : failing to attain the level (as of morality or intelligence) associated with normal human beings. b : unsuitable to or unfit for human beings subhuman living conditions.
What part of speech is these?
A demonstrative pronoun is a pronoun used to point something out. The demonstrative pronouns are this, that, these and those.
What does unmanageable mean to me?
: not manageable : difficult or impossible to control or manage unmanageable hair an almost unmanageable amount of data The prisoner became unmanageable.
What is the opposite of subhuman?
Antonyms: fit, herculean, godlike, powerful, divine, superhuman.
What type of pronoun is them?
Who is a subject pronoun, like I, he, she, we, and they. Whom is an object pronoun, like me, him, her, us and them. When the pronoun is the object of a verb or preposition, the object form is the one you want.
What is the Dement?
dement(Noun) An insane person, or one afflicted with dementia.
What humanize means?
To humanize is to make something friendlier to humans. Humanizing makes things more civilized, refined, and understandable. You need to humanize characters when you’re writing a story, so people will understand them. To humanize is to make things more humane and easier for humans to relate to and appreciate.
Is these an adjective or adverb?
as a demonstrative pronoun (without a following noun): This is the photograph you asked for. as an adverb (before an adjective, adverb, or ‘much’): It’s a long time since I felt this good.
What is a sentence with the word them?
This was a very interesting experience to them . He would drive them from place to place as his master wished. A sudden gust of wind circled them and whispered words in her mind. She retrieved them from her purse and handed them to him.
Why is being humane important?
Humane education can play an important role in creating a compassionate and caring society which would take benign responsibility for ourselves, each other, our fellow animals and the earth. … Help them to develop a deep feeling for animals, the environment and other people, based on empathy, understanding and respect.