Chocolate Fondue Dippers
- Cookies such as vanilla wafers, biscotti, Oreos,or whatever your favorite is.
- Graham Crackers.
- Pound Cake.
- Angel Food Cake.
- Rice Krispie Treats.
- Candy red licorice or even jelly beans.
Similarly, What do u put in a chocolate fountain?
Chocolate Fountain Dipping Foods
- Novelty Marshmallows.
- Fresh Strawberries.
- Fresh Pineapple.
- Seedless grapes.
- Doughnuts/profiteroles (depending upon availability)
Additionally, What are good fondue dippers?
What to Dip in Cheese Fondue
- Bread. Crusty bread is usually the #1 pick for cheese fondue because, well, it’s the best at soaking up all its cheesy goodness. …
- Apples & Pears. …
- Broccoli & Cauliflower. …
- Bell Peppers. …
- Roasted Potatoes. …
- Meatballs. …
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts. …
- Filet Mignon.
- 1 What are good things to dip in cheese fondue?
- 2 Can you put cheese in chocolate fountain?
- 3 Can you put any chocolate in a chocolate fountain?
- 4 What is the best oil to use in a chocolate fountain?
- 5 How do you fill a chocolate fountain?
- 6 What do you serve at a fondue party?
- 7 What do you dip in oil fondue?
- 8 What are the best cheeses for fondue?
- 9 What side dishes go with cheese fondue?
- 10 What meats are good for fondue?
- 11 What can I use for a cheese fountain?
- 12 Can I reuse chocolate from a chocolate fountain?
- 13 What kind of oil do you use in a chocolate fountain?
- 14 Can you use Galaxy chocolate in a fountain?
- 15 What kind of chocolate is good for melting?
- 16 Can I use Hershey’s syrup in a chocolate fountain?
- 17 Can I use olive oil in a chocolate fountain?
- 18 Can I use sunflower oil in my chocolate fountain?
- 19 Should I add coconut oil to melted chocolate?
- 20 Do you need to put oil in a chocolate fountain?
- 21 How much chocolate do I need for a small fountain?
What are good things to dip in cheese fondue?
What to Dip in Cheese Fondue
- Bread. The most classic and always delicious. …
- Apples. Tart apples like Granny Smith are dreamy dipped with cheese fondue. …
- Cherry Tomatoes. One of my absolute favorites!
- Bacon. Even better than you think it’s going to taste. …
- Roasted Baby Potatoes. …
- Steamed Broccoli. …
Can you put cheese in chocolate fountain?
Create a cheese fountain with your chocolate fountain. You’ll get the best flow by using nacho cheese, but you can also use processed cheese such as Velveeta. … Mix the cheese with water or milk to get the desired consistency. Transfer the cheese to the chocolate fountain.
Can you put any chocolate in a chocolate fountain?
Yes, you can use any chocolate in a chocolate fountain, but it has to be formulated to have a lower viscosity, or in simpler terms make it runnier. If you add melted chocolate to a fountain without thinning it out, it will clog your machine. We’ve Made It Easy: We carry chocolate already formulated for fountain use.
What is the best oil to use in a chocolate fountain?
Use a neutral flavored vegetable oil, such as safflower or canola oil, in your chocolate fountain. Its purpose is to alter the viscosity, not the flavor, of the chocolate. Add the smallest amount of oil you think you’ll need to the chocolate before melting.
How do you fill a chocolate fountain?
Pour your melted Chocolate into the centre of the Chocolate Fountain bowl at the base . Turn the dial or machine on to flow, the spiral drive inside will draw the Chocolate up to the top, and then the Chocolate will start to flow over the tiers with irresistible warm Chocolate. Start Dipping and enjoy !!
What do you serve at a fondue party?
A fondue party centers around a pot of fondue, also known as melted cheese or chocolate. It is served with a
variety of food items such as fresh fruits and vegetables
If you’re serving cheese fondue, pair with:
- Kolsch, Pilsner, or IPA beers. …
- Riesling, Chenin Blanc, or Gruner Veltliner. …
What do you dip in oil fondue?
With Oil Fondue, it is nice to have a mixture of sauces for dipping the various ingredients. Sauces like mustard, barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, horseradish, ranch, or even sour cream are great options.
What are the best cheeses for fondue?
The Best Cheese For Fondue
- A Perfect Combination – Swiss Cheese Fondue. Our very favorite option for fondue is a mixture of 3 types of Swiss cheese. …
- Gruyere. Gruyere cheese is a yellow Swiss cheese that is hard in block form. …
- Gouda. The next best cheese option for your fondue is gouda cheese. …
- Fontina. …
- Comte Cheese.
What side dishes go with cheese fondue?
What to Serve with Cheese Fondue – 7 BEST Side Dishes
- 1 – Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- 2 – Artichoke Hearts.
- 3 – Green Beans.
- 4- Sweet Potato Fries.
- 5 – Bread and Crackers.
- 6 – Grilled Beef or Chicken.
- 7 – Boiled Veggies (Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower)
What meats are good for fondue?
We like thinly sliced beef, shrimp, and thinly sliced chicken. We also like mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, carrots and broccoli. Any veggie or meat sliced thin will work. Just make sure they are small or thinly sliced so that they cook quickly.
What can I use for a cheese fountain?
Chicken wings, Cubed Ham, Little Smokies, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Celery, Salted fingerling potatoes, French Bread Cubes, Slices Apples and Tortilla chips. Serve whatever you like and enjoy! The Sephra Cheese Fondue Fountain is a smash hit!
Can I reuse chocolate from a chocolate fountain?
You may reuse the chocolate after it has hardened and you may keep any leftovers in a container for future use. … Pour the excess chocolate from the fountain bowl into a microwave-safe bowl for later usage.
What kind of oil do you use in a chocolate fountain?
2. In most cases, oil will be necessary to ensure a smooth, even flow of chocolate through your fondue fountain. A good estimate is ½ cup of vegetable oil per 5 pounds of chocolate. Add the oil directly to the chocolate chips or callets in the microwave safe ziplock bag or bowl prior to warming.
Can you use Galaxy chocolate in a fountain?
You can either get special chocolate for the fountain (available from Lakeland – among other places) or you can use normal Cadbury / Galaxy chocolate. If using regular chocolate you need to add a little vegetable oil – so it thins it down a little. Your fountain should have come with instructions on measurements!
What kind of chocolate is good for melting?
Chocolate melts faster the higher the percentage of cocoa butter and fat, so dark chocolate melts the fastest. Once melted, it’s glossy and has a good viscosity. Good-quality dark chocolate with no less than 70 per cent cocoa solids will leave you with a darker, richer flavour.
Can I use Hershey’s syrup in a chocolate fountain?
Can I use Hershey’s syrup instead of cocoa powder? You can make chocolate syrup using cocoa powder, or just use a recipe that calls for cocoa powder. This one is excellent. I wouldn’t really advocate using chocolate syrup anyway: it means that you can’t make them very chocolatey without also making them very sweet.
Can I use olive oil in a chocolate fountain?
Chocolate fountain ingredients? Some recipes call for canola oil, or olive oil, but coconut oil tastes better. … Hot tip: NEVER put water anywhere near your chocolate fondue as it will cause the chocolate to seize.
Can I use sunflower oil in my chocolate fountain?
Light vegetable or sunflower oil will not alter the taste as it is fairly tasteless when mixed with chocolate. A maximum of 800g and minimum of 400g of chocolate is recommended for use in the chocolate fountain to produce the best cascading effects.
Should I add coconut oil to melted chocolate?
We like to combine coconut oil and melted chocolate so that the chocolate hardens faster and a little thicker. The coconut oil makes the chocolate act like a chocolate shell. It’s not essential—and doesn’t add much flavor at all—but we recommend it.
Do you need to put oil in a chocolate fountain?
In most cases, oil will be necessary to ensure a smooth, even flow of chocolate through your fondue fountain. A good estimate is ½ cup of vegetable oil per 5 pounds of chocolate. Add the oil directly to the chocolate chips or callets in the microwave safe ziplock bag or bowl prior to warming.
How much chocolate do I need for a small fountain?
A good rule of thumb is to allow 1 pound of chocolate for every 10 guests if the fountain is going to be the main dessert at the party or event. If you are going to have other sweets, cake, pastry, etc., your chocolate will go a lot further. You can probably plan for 20 guests per pound of chocolate.