Romans chapter 8 is one of the pinnacles of Christian truth. The Apostle Paul begins by proclaiming that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. He ends the chapter assuring those in Christ that there is also no separation from the love of God.
Besides, What is an example of condemnation?
The definition of a condemnation is an accusation, or a scolding or punishment for a bad act. An example of a condemnation is a punishment for murder.
Keeping this in mind, What it means to be condemned? 1 : to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence and without reservation a policy widely condemned as racist. 2a : to pronounce guilty : convict. b : sentence, doom condemn a prisoner to die. 3 : to adjudge unfit for use or consumption condemn an old apartment building.
- 1 Do not condemn yourself by what you approve?
- 2 What is the synonym of condemnation?
- 3 What is a sentence for condemnation?
- 4 How do you condemn someone?
- 5 Whats is the meaning of condemnation?
- 6 What happens when a house gets condemned?
- 7 What does Sartre mean by saying that we are condemned to be free?
- 8 What does it mean when a house is condemned?
- 9 What is the meaning of Matthew 7 1?
- 10 Who is he that Condemneth KJV?
- 11 What is not of faith is sin KJV?
- 12 What word means the opposite of condemnation?
- 13 What is the synonym of denounced?
- 14 What is the synonym of amiss?
- 15 How do you write condemn in a sentence?
- 16 How do you use solemn in a sentence?
- 17 What is a good sentence for dictator?
- 18 What happens when someone is condemned?
- 19 How do you use condemned?
- 20 What relished mean?
Do not condemn yourself by what you approve?
because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men. … So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves.
What is the synonym of condemnation?
Some common synonyms of condemn are censure, criticize, denounce, reprehend, and reprobate. While all these words mean “to find fault with openly,” condemn usually suggests an unqualified and final unfavorable judgment.
What is a sentence for condemnation?
Examples of condemnation in a Sentence
The plan has drawn condemnation from both sides. The government’s statement was a condemnation of all acts of terrorism.
How do you condemn someone?
to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure.
- to pronounce to be guilty; sentence to punishment: to condemn a murderer to life imprisonment.
- to give grounds or reason for convicting or censuring: His acts condemn him.
Whats is the meaning of condemnation?
1 : to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence and without reservation a policy widely condemned as racist. 2a : to pronounce guilty : convict. b : sentence, doom condemn a prisoner to die.
What happens when a house gets condemned?
When a home is condemned, the owner (and tenants, if any) are notified in writing that the building must be vacated. A sign is attached to the building stating that the dwelling is not fit for human habitation, and that it cannot be occupied. … The owner of the building may be ordered to repair or demolish the building.
What does Sartre mean by saying that we are condemned to be free?
According to Sartre, man is free to make his own choices, but is “condemned” to be free, because we did not create ourselves. … Sartre’s main point is that from the moment we are thrown into the world, we must be completely responsible for all of our actions.
What does it mean when a house is condemned?
A condemned property or a condemned building is a property or building that local (usually municipal) authorities have closed, seized, or placed restrictions on for various reasons, including public safety and public health, in accordance with local ordinance.
What is the meaning of Matthew 7 1?
In this verse Jesus warns that one who condemns others will themselves be condemned. The rest of the Bible, including the very next verse, make clear that all manner of judgment is not being condemned.
Who is he that Condemneth KJV? Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
What is not of faith is sin KJV? Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.  Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. …  And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
What word means the opposite of condemnation?
condemnationnoun. The act of condemning or pronouncing to be wrong; censure; blame; disapprobation. Antonyms: praise.
What is the synonym of denounced?
Some common synonyms of denounce are censure, condemn, criticize, reprehend, and reprobate.
What is the synonym of amiss?
untoward, improper, awry, bad, confused, crooked, erring, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, foul, haywire, imperfect, inaccurate, inappropriate, incorrect, mistaken, out of order, sick, unfair.
How do you write condemn in a sentence?
Condemn in a Sentence
- While the minister cheats on his wife, he has the nerve to condemn those who commit adultery.
- How dare you condemn me for making the same mistake you made!
- According to the scripture, God will condemn and punish the wicked.
How do you use solemn in a sentence?
He wore a very solemn expression on his face. He recited the poem in a solemn voice. A solemn crowd gathered around the grave. We made a solemn promise to love each other forever.
What is a good sentence for dictator?
The man was a brutal dictator who committed terrible crimes against his people. Some, no doubt, would choose a fascist dictator ! So we had a choice to make: either take the word of a ruthless dictator , or take action to defend America.
What happens when someone is condemned?
Meaning of condemned in English
A condemned person is someone who is going to be killed, especially as a punishment for having committed a very serious crime, such as murder. Want to learn more?
How do you use condemned?
Condemned sentence example
- The night he slept with her and condemned her to walk the path that led her to Hell. …
- He was sent for trial and condemned to hard labor, I believe. …
- They were condemned and put to death. …
- The parlements thereupon condemned several private persons for obtaining bulls from Rome.
What relished mean?
noun. liking or enjoyment of the taste of something. pleasurable appreciation of anything; liking: He has no relish for obscene jokes. Cooking.