As a thank you, you’ll receive our City Guide!
- See a Concert.
- Go to a Sporting Event.
- Experience the Nashville Symphony.
- See The Trailer Park Boys.
- See the Cheekwood Holiday Lights.
- Experience a Gaylord Opryland Christmas.
- Franktown Festival of Lights.
- Annual Nashville Christmas Parade.
subsequently Is Nashville good to visit in December? Nashville is a year-round destination thanks to its thriving music scene, lively bars, the nearby Jack Daniel’s Distillery, and some slick new hotels. However, if you visit Nashville in December, you can also enjoy special holiday events and activities.
What is there to do in Nashville on New Years Eve? New Year’s Eve Events
- All That Glitters: New Year’s Eve Celebration @ lou/na – Grand Hyatt Nashville – December 31.
- All That Shines in 2022 @ The Hampton Social – December 31.
- Area 54: An Out-Of-This-World New Year’s Eve @ The Pool Club – December 31.
- Celebrate NYE 2022 @ Redneck Riviera – December 31.
as well Is downtown Nashville decorated for Christmas? Nashville residents go big on Christmas decorations! You’ll be amazed by houses lavishly adorned with lights and lawns full of inflatables. The city also features a few large twinkling light displays as well as dozens of festive events during the holiday season.
Is Nashville nice at Christmas?
Smart travelers know that Nashville is one of the hottest places to be in the colder months! During this exciting time of year, the city comes alive with fun events, great music, and holiday cheer.
Does Nashville get snow in December? In December, in Nashville, Tennessee, it is snowing for 3 days. Throughout December, 0.35″ (9mm) of snow is accumulated. Throughout the year, there are 14.6 snowfall days, and 2.99″ (76mm) of snow is accumulated.
identically How is Nashville in December? Nashville in December is cold but can have large swings in temperature. There should be enough sunshine, however, to allow you to explore and enjoy this great city. Join our free FTBF Travel Community! As a thank you, you’ll receive our City Guide!
Whats open in Nashville on Christmas Day? What’s Open on Christmas DAY in Nashville
- Von Elrod’s – open 5:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Stationairy – open 11:00am to 10:00pm (prix fixe menu)
- Ella’s on 2nd – open 7:00am to 10:00pm.
- The Sutler – open 5:00pm to 11:00pm (featuring live Christmas bluegrass music)
- M.L.Rose (all locations) – open from 5:00pm to 11:00pm.
What time is the Christmas parade in Nashville?
The Christmas Parade down Main Street is Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 4:00pm. departing from Goodlettsville Plaza and finishing at Peay Park.
How do people dress in Nashville in December? WHAT TO WEAR IN NASHVILLE IN DECEMBER
- Long Pants. Long, comfortable walking pants are recommended. A great pair of jeans will get you. …
- Winter Coat. It’s best to bring winter clothes, which includes a warm coat or winter jacket. …
- Raingear. With rain in the forecast, you’re going to want to pack your raingear.
How hot is Nashville in December?
December Weather in Nashville Tennessee, United States. Daily high temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 55°F to 49°F, rarely falling below 33°F or exceeding 68°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 6°F, from 39°F to 33°F, rarely falling below 18°F or exceeding 53°F.
What should I wear in Nashville? What To Wear: Nashville is trendy but casual, so don’t go overboard unless you are feeling it. Recommended pieces include a versatile pair of jeans, flannel/plaid shirt for day, boots (not cowboy boots), neutral hat, leather jacket, fun dress and a great pair of sunnies.
Does it snow in Nashville for Christmas?
What are the chances of seeing snow on Christmas day in Nashville? Statistically there is a 19 percent chance of snow (trace or more) on any given Christmas day in Nashville and an 8 percent chance of measurable snow (0.1 inch or more).
Is it cold in Tennessee in December?
How cold does it get in Gatlinburg TN in December? … Average daily temperatures in December in Gatlinburg range from a high of 54°F to 48°F. Daytime highs rarely exceed 66°F or dip below 35°F. The average lows are from 35°F to 30°F, rarely falling below 16°F or exceeding 49°F.
Is Nashville nice in winter? Winter is an enjoyable and festive time in Nashville while the city celebrates the holiday season. The generally mild winter temperatures allow you to enjoy many outdoor activities without the worry of snow covered streets. … Because it’s a low season for tourist travel, you may be able to get better rates on lodging.
What is open on Christmas Day in Murfreesboro TN? Top 10 Best restaurants open on christmas in Murfreesboro, TN
- The Chop House. 1.6 mi. 206 reviews. …
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. 1.6 mi. 82 reviews. …
- Metro Diner. 1.6 mi. 272 reviews. …
- Mimi’s Cafe. 2.3 mi. 256 reviews. …
- Champy’s Murfreesboro. 0.9 mi. …
- Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant. …
- Miller’s Grocery. 9.7 mi. …
- Jonathan’s Grille. 2.7 mi.
What time is the Hendersonville Christmas parade?
The annual Christmas Parade, organized by the Hendersonville Merchants and Business Association, takes place at 10:30am on Main Street.
What is there to do in Nashville on Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving in Nashville
- Holiday Harmony @ Throughout Nashville – November 2-January 11.
- A Country Christmas @ Gaylord Opryland – November 12-January 2.
- Holiday LIGHTS @ Cheekwood – November 20-January 9.
- Mike’s Fall Soul Celebration @ Bridgestone Arena – November 27.
What is there to do in Nashville in the winter?
7 of the Best Things to Do in Nashville, TN During Winter
- Ride an Old Town Trolley. …
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame. …
- Be Merry at Gaylord Opryland. …
- Experience the Dancing Lights of Christmas. …
- See Belle Meade Plantation. …
- Ring in the New Year. …
- Get Cozy in the Heart of Nashville This Winter!
What do guys wear out in Nashville? Men will find that Nashville natives rock staples like dark denim, leather boots and jackets, and quality flannels. If you really want to break out your cowboy boots, wear them on the plane.
What should I pack for Nashville winter?
Nashville outfits for winter
- 4 pairs of jeans.
- 1 pullover sweater.
- 2 cardigans.
- 3 T-shirts.
- 1 dress (long-sleeved in a winter-weight fabric)
- 1 scarf.
- 2 coats (1 puffer and one long, warm coat)
What is the coldest month in Nashville? Average Temperature in Nashville
The cold season lasts for 3.0 months, from November 28 to February 26, with an average daily high temperature below 56°F. The coldest month of the year in Nashville is January, with an average low of 32°F and high of 48°F.
What is winter like in Nashville?
Winter in Nashville
Nashville winters are relatively mild, but they can be wet which can make temperatures feel cold. On average, temperatures range from 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 1 to 10 degrees Celsius), but there are occasional snaps of even colder weather due to blasts of arctic Canadian air.
Where can I find famous people in Nashville? Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe. …
- Whole Foods in Green Hills. …
- The Mall at Green Hills. …
- Pancake Pantry. …
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar. …
- Franklin, TN. …
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd. …
- Pinewood Social.
Can 18 year olds get into bars in Nashville?
To get into a bar/grill (restaurant with bar) you can be any age but no smoking allowed.
What is Nashville known for food wise?
Nashville’s 7 most iconic foods and drinks (and where to get them)
- Hot Chicken. Prince’s Hot Chicken Shack (address and info) …
- Meat & Three. Arnold’s Country Kitchen (address and info) …
- Goo Goo Clusters. Goo Goo Shop (address and info) …
- Biscuits. Loveless Cafe (address and info) …
- Belle Meade Bourbon. …
- Fruit Tea. …