A possible reason why you’re getting the error message: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out is due to corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to address this matter.
Besides, Why is my Xbox payment not working?
Contact your credit card company or bank and make sure that the payment method you’re using has been activated and has available funds, and the transaction isn’t being blocked for some reason. If the payment method you use to pay for your Xbox subscription is expired or no longer valid, you’ll need to update it.
Keeping this in mind, How do you fix Microsoft we’re having trouble processing your payment? This error might occur if there is an outdated billing information. I would suggest you to refer the section Update a current payment method in the article Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account. You can also troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Store payment options.
- 1 Why is Microsoft not accepting my debit card?
- 2 How do you fix we’re having trouble processing your payment Xbox?
- 3 Why does Xbox keep declining my card?
- 4 How do I fix my Xbox one payment?
- 5 Why can’t I make purchases on my Xbox one?
- 6 How do I reset my Microsoft Store cache?
- 7 Why does my Xbox keep saying something went wrong?
- 8 Does Microsoft accept debit cards?
- 9 Why cant I add my card to my Microsoft account?
- 10 Does debit card work on Microsoft store?
- 11 Why is my PayPal not working on Xbox?
- 12 How do I fix error code 0x8027025A?
- 13 Why can’t I add my debit card to Xbox?
- 14 How do you change settings on Xbox one to allow purchases?
- 15 How do you buy stuff on Xbox one?
- 16 What does resetting Windows Store cache do?
- 17 How do I fix the Windows Store cache?
- 18 Where is Microsoft Store cache?
- 19 What is Xbox error code 0x800705b4?
- 20 What is error E102?
Why is Microsoft not accepting my debit card?
If your payment is declined or you receive a message that there is an issue with the details for your credit card, make sure that your payment option has the correct account or credit card number, CVV number, name, billing address, and expiration date on the Payment options page.
How do you fix we’re having trouble processing your payment Xbox?
Microsoft Store won’t process payment
- Reset Stores cache.
- Log out and log in again.
- Check your funds and re-establish a paying method.
- Make sure region/time settings and pay account are properly set.
- Send the ticket to Microsoft Support.
Why does Xbox keep declining my card?
This means that your payment option has expired, and you won’t be able to use your Xbox subscription until the card is updated or a different payment method is added.
How do I fix my Xbox one payment?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
- In the box that contains your current payment option, select Edit info.
- Update your payment option details, and then select Save.
Why can’t I make purchases on my Xbox one?
Xbox rules state that: This error means that the Microsoft account that you’re trying to use to make the purchase doesn’t have the ability to make the purchase. … Changing your Microsoft account age or your purchase settings won’t resolve this issue.
How do I reset my Microsoft Store cache?
All the cache files in Windows Store will be cleared if you perform a reset or the cache files of Windows Store. To answer your question, it will permanently delete the app’s data on your device including your sign-in details. Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.
Why does my Xbox keep saying something went wrong?
Why does my Xbox One keep saying “Something Went Wrong” with error 0x800705b4? This error generally occurs when the application got corrupted through an app update. Clearing your Xbox cache may resolve the issue: … Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.
Does Microsoft accept debit cards?
Unfortunately MS does not accept debit cards, suggest you acquire the upgrade at a retail store near you. They do not accept any debit cards.
Why cant I add my card to my Microsoft account?
You are trying to use a card that is not authorized for online purchases or automatic billing. Contact your credit card company to make sure you’re authorized to use this card for online purchases and automatic billing. … If the one-time passcode didn’t work, try resending the code or adding the card again.
Does debit card work on Microsoft store?
Yes it should work because Axis Bank provides an International VISA Debit Card. I have used my Axis Bank card to buy apps from both Windows store and Android play store. I used visa debit card of canara bank and bank of maharastra… Both worked fine…
Why is my PayPal not working on Xbox?
Users reported this error while using PayPal with their Xbox account. To fix this error you need to add your billing information again, but be sure that all your information is up to date. According to users, this error appears due to incorrect or outdated billing information, so be sure to fix that.
How do I fix error code 0x8027025A?
Fix: Xbox Error Code 0x8027025A
- Solution 1: Check to see if Xbox Live Core Services are down.
- Solution 2: Try starting the affected app again.
- Solution 3: Hard reset your Xbox One console and its cache.
- Solution 4: Uninstall the affected app and install it on your external HDD.
Why can’t I add my debit card to Xbox?
Please make sure it hasn’t been already added to your account. We can’t add the payment method. Please make sure it hasn’t been already added to your account. If you continue to get this message, try with another payment method or contact customer service for assistance.
How do you change settings on Xbox one to allow purchases?
Change purchase sign-in settings for Microsoft Store on Xbox One
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey. …
- Choose Change my sign-in & security preferences.
- Scroll right and select Customize.
How do you buy stuff on Xbox one?
The Xbox One is really big on digital games. Instead of heading into a store and purchasing a physical copy of a game, you simply head to Microsoft’s Xbox website, find the game that you want and buy it.
What does resetting Windows Store cache do?
Reset cache resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps. And you can download apps from the Windows Store without a problem.
How do I fix the Windows Store cache?
Fix 1: Reset the Windows Store cache
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type R at the same time, then type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
- Wait until the whole Windows store cache reset process finishes.
- Once completed, Windows Store will pop open.
Where is Microsoft Store cache?
It’s in C:Users<User>AppDataLocalPackages…
What is Xbox error code 0x800705b4?
If you see the following error code when you try to start your Xbox or a game or app after an update: 0x800705b4. This could mean that the update was unsuccessful.
What is error E102?
Some Xbox One users are suddenly encountering the ‘Xbox One System Error E102’ error during startup or during the installation of an OS update. This particular error code is signaling an underlying issue with the updating process.