– Things to do in Nice, France.
– Wake up in a room with a view.
– Walk / run along Promenade des Anglais.
– Enjoy an afternoon on a pebble beach.
– Enjoy an afternoon or evening on a rooftop.
– Hike to the top of Castle Hill.
– Explore Old Town.
– Take in a street performance.
– Other. Old Town. 12,309 reviews. …
– Sights & Landmarks. Castle Hill of Nice. 9,634 reviews. …
– Sights & Landmarks. Promenade des Anglais. …
– Sights & Landmarks. Place Massena. …
– Shopping. Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya. …
– Sights & Landmarks. Place Garibaldi. …
– Nature & Parks. Parc forestier du Mont-Boron. …
– Nature & Parks. Phoenix Parc Floral de Nice.
Subsequently, How many days do you need in the French Riviera?
With two days to spend in the French Riviera, stick to a couple of key destinations, like Cannes and Nice or Saint-Tropez. You can add some time sailing around islands or hiking in the Alps if you have three to five days, and if you have around a week, detour to Provence.
Also, What are fun things to do with the family?
– ✧ Have a Family Game Night Marathon. Stay in for the evening, get cozy in your jammies and have a game night marathon. …
– ✦ Bake Cookies. …
– ✦ Go Camping. …
– ✦ Have a Lemonade Stand. …
– ✦ Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade. …
– ✦ Go Bowling. …
– ✦ Go Ice Skating. …
– ✦ Overcome a Fear.
What can a 12 year old do when bored at home?
– Play a Game. Board Games and Puzzles. Card Games. A Scavenger Hunt. Indoor Bowling. Balloon Tennis. Indoor Golf. Obstacle Course. DIY Laser Maze.
– Watch a Movie.
– Play an Instrument.
– Sing Karaoke.
– Build a Fort.
– Involve in a Project.
– Draw a Comic Book.
– Read a Book.
Last Review : 15 days ago.
- 1 How many days do you need to explore France?
- 2 What to do with your family when you are bored?
- 3 What can you do in 3 days in Nice?
- 4 What can you see in France in 7 days?
- 5 Is 3 days enough to see Paris?
- 6 What can you see in France in 4 days?
- 7 What would you do in France for a week?
- 8 Is the French Riviera worth visiting?
- 9 How can I keep my 12 year old busy at home?
- 10 What should I do at 1 am?
- 11 What can you do in Paris in 7 days?
- 12 What should I do at 2 am?
- 13 How many days do you need to see France?
- 14 What can a 13 year old do when bored at home?
- 15 What should you not do at 3am?
How many days do you need to explore France?
What to do with your family when you are bored?
– Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend. …
– Watch the Sunset. …
– Pack a Picnic Lunch. …
– Play Board Games. …
– Play Card Games. …
– Do a Road Rally With Friends. …
– Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt. …
– Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What can you do in 3 days in Nice?
– Old Town. 06000 Nice, France.
– Marche aux Fleurs Cours Saleya. Cours Saleya, 06300 Nice, France.
– Promenade des Anglais. 06000 Nice, France.
– Musee Massena. 65 rue de France, 06000 Nice, France.
– Place Massena. Place Massena, 06000 Nice, France.
– Palais de Justice. …
– Monument aux Morts. …
– Castle Hill of Nice.
What can you see in France in 7 days?
– The Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
– A restaurant at Boulevard Saint-Germain.
– Skyline of Bordeaux with the Cathedral Of Saint Andrew.
– The beautiful Palais des Papes in Avignon.
– The cityscape of Marseille.
– A lovely sunset over Nice.
– Waterfall at the Castle Hill Park.
Is 3 days enough to see Paris?
With 3 days in Paris, you have enough time to take in the view from the Eiffel Tower, say hi to Mona Lisa in the Louvre, eat street food crepes, climb the Arc de Triomphe, explore several Parisian neighborhoods, and visit the amazing Palace of Versailles.
What can you see in France in 4 days?
– Day 1: Begin your 4 Days in Paris by exploring the Eiffel Tower and the Seine River.
– Day 2: Visit the World-Renowned Louvre Art Museum And The Seine At Sunset.
– Day 3: Explore Paris By Bicycle And Do Not Miss The Champs-Elysees.
– Day 4 In Paris: Discover Gothic Cathedrals Around The City.
What would you do in France for a week?
– Days 1 & 2: Arrive in Paris.
– Day 3: A day trip to Versailles.
– Day 4: Normandy’s capital of Rouen.
– Day 5: Bayeux & Caen.
– Day 6: the D-Day beaches.
– Day 7: Mont-St-Michel.
Is the French Riviera worth visiting?
Is Nice worth visiting? Yes, totally! The city is beautiful and the weather there is amazing, so it’s an amazing starting point of the 3-day itinerary around French Riviera. It’s very convenient to stay in Nice, if you’re planning to do a road trip around the French Riviera, because of the convenient location of Nice!Apr 27, 2019
How can I keep my 12 year old busy at home?
– Create a game box. …
– Have them make their own cartoon. …
– Let them help you. …
– Give them an important task. …
– Create an idea box. …
– Offer creative toys. …
– Design a treasure hunt. …
– Encourage outdoor play.
What should I do at 1 am?
– Watch a movie.
– Go on a walk to nowhere.
– Jam out.
– Cards Against Humanity.
– Gasworks Park.
– Late-night drive.
– Go somewhere that’s usually full of people and see it empty.
What can you do in Paris in 7 days?
– Paris Itinerary For 7 Days: Day 1 – Exploring Montmartre.
– Paris Itinerary, Day 2: Le Louvre.
– Paris Itinerary, Day 3: Pere Lachaise & Parc Buttes-Chaumont.
– Paris Itinerary, Day 4: The Eiffel Tower & vicinity.
– Paris Itinerary, Day 5: The Latin Quarter.
What should I do at 2 am?
– Have a dance party.
– Play Sims.
– Text your bf/gf/bff.
– Zv h rkbvuu g,q(do that in the comment section of a popular book on wattpad and read the replies)
– Lip synch battle!
– Fort kingdoms.
How many days do you need to see France?
What can a 13 year old do when bored at home?
– Make a bucket list. Our oldest did this with her BFF and you don’t wanna know what’s on it! …
– Play games or play cards. Especially our youngest loves to play games. …
– Bake cookies or a cake. …
– Doing a puzzle. …
– Go on a teenage scavenger hunt. …
– Make Fall art. …
– Make bath bombs. …
– Read a book.
What should you not do at 3am?
– Don’t Turn On the Light. …
– Don’t Use Electronics. …
– Don’t Exercise. …
– Don’t Drink Alcohol. …
– Do Meditate. …
– Do Try Some White Noise. …
– Do Eliminate Electronic Lights.